CSLU Consulting Services
Corporations and individuals that make purchasing, product
planning, and investment decisions involving spoken language systems generally
do not have access to impartial and informed technical advice. CSLU's
consulting services are based on:
We offer help with:
- Technical expertise in all areas of spoken language technology
- In-house evaluation lab
- Understanding of business needs, based on our close working relations with
- Reputation of impartiality
- Well-connected with the global speech techology community
- Purchasing decisions:
- Which system or type of system should one buy?
- Is the technology ready for this type of application?
- Are the claims made by this vendor valid?
- Product planning decisions:
- Will this technology work in this application?
- What resources are needed to make it work?
- Investment decisions:
- Is this technology truly new?
- Will it scale up from "toy" applications?
- Will it work? When? Who else is doing similar work?